Metal stamping, precision metal fabrication, and assembly services since 1942. Located in Woodbury, MN and Eagan, MN - Harvey Vogel Manufacturing Co. excels at producing difficult metal stampings for a wide variety of demanding industries. We are the leaders in manufacturing tool-less prototypes, short to medium-run/stage tooled stamping, and performing long-run progressive metal stamping. With newly expanded assembly operations we can do more for you! From small presses to 400 tons, leveling, and assembly (newly expanded!)
Harvey Vogel Can Do More For You Because Of:
- Precision engineering that is designed into each part
- Rapid prototyping services to speed your custom metal part to market
- Value analysis and our "value engineering" services
- Our advanced CAD/CAM capabilities and engineering assistance
- In-house design, manufacture and maintenance of tooling, dies and fixtures
- Experienced toolmakers using the latest EDM and CNC technologies
- On-hand stock of universal tooling and a wide variety of stamping materials
- Electronic print transfer, EDI and web portal capabilities
- State-of-the-art presses and precision leveling
- Value-added secondary and assembly services - we've recently doubled our assembly space
- Real time SPC and quality assurance processes geared to measure success
- Our first article evaluation approval program
- Support from 60+ sales engineers offering nationwide, on-site, service
- Computerized job tracking to assure on time shipments
- Dependable, friendly and reliable customer service
- The abilities needed to handle tough parts no other stamper can tackle
We Stand Ready To Deliver
With 70 years of excellence in manufacturing our team of 180+ dedicated professionals is ready to provide the best solutions to all of your metal stamping and fabrication needs. Our 132,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility, built in 1992, houses over 100 metal stamping and fabrication presses offering the ultimate in quality, speed and reliability. With blanking pressure up to 400 tons Harvey Vogel meets the most exacting tolerances in stampings, from one millimeter to 72" x 36", using any stampable material.
Our new location in Eagan, MN handles warehouse, shipping and assembly operations and frees up space in Woodbury for many exciting new capabilities including our new Waterjet system.
Whether your project demands a prototype, a short-run metal stamping, a long-run metal stamping or a complex assembly you will find in Harvey Vogel to be a metal stamping and fabrication resource which holds your interests first.
Need more information about how Metal Stamping can work for your product? Check out our informational web site...beststampings.com.